Friday, February 6, 2009

Deeper Than Rap!!!

This isn't beef. It ain't even war. It's just embarrassing, homie. C0mca5t and I can't even call this a war of words, this is... a war of livelihoods... of credibility!

William Leonard Roberts II AKA Rick Ross Vs. Curtis James Jackson III AKA 50 Cent

This is the most serious beef I have ever seen. Maybe because many of the most scathing attacks have not come from diss tracks, but interviews and videos. It also happens to be the most RIDICULOUS battles EVER, maybe because of the way in which it began... but also in the way the participants (considering their checkered past) have carried them out.

"Rick Ross is doing good. I also complimented him that he had the #1 album. I said, 'Just don't stand too close to this fat piece of sh*t.' I'm saying that because of what [Joe's] trying to do. He runs to Miami and hangs out with them like he's running Miami? Does Fat Joe run Miami? I don't think Fat Joe runs Miami. I think people from Miami would be upset you're even questioning that. The fact he can influence DJ Khaled on the radio, does that mean Fat Joe runs Miami? ... I don't care if [Khaled] ever plays my records. He's not important enough to what I'm doing for it to matter. Not to say Miami doesn't count. He doesn't count for it to matter to me."
-50 Cent, March 31, 2008

Boy I wish Rawse listened. He started all this sh*t really. We all know what 50 Cent is capable of, he mentions what he is capable of. He was attempting to attack Lil Wayne, but he was not dumb as Ricky Ross and unwilling to become a marketing ploy for "Before I Self Destruct." The video was not out yet, but I figure I'll post it now without doing it twice. This ends short, but whatever... the diss is mentioned.



I love to pay a bill, can't wait to pay a rent/
Curtis Jackson baby mother ain't asking for a cent/
Burn the house down, gotta buy another/
Don't forget the gas can, jealous stupid motherf*cker

2 and a half bars set off the biggest beef in years. Never has 50 Cent been as THOROUGH since... like... Ja Rule!

More to come...

>KABOOM<

No comments: