Friday, January 9, 2009

20 Questions (February 2009)



So I'm a little early with the 20 questions, seeing as how it's January 11 and this is the February issue.

Sue me.

I'm a little excited about this issue however. My favorite artist (f*ck rapper or producer, despite what the cover says) is featured, Kanye West! I sound madd excited by I'm not... my heart was broken... 4 or 5 hours before I posted this blog, and I related to 808s & Heartbreak way more than I did 6 or 7 hours before. More on that later.

But I digress... 20 Questions! I think they're pretty lame btw, but hopefully I won't be as bad.

1. How many people have already broken their New Year's resolution?
Ha! You have to had MADE a New Year's resolution to break it!

2. Did T-Pain really call someone a copycat?
Yep. And I think he meant it.

3. If Chris Brown and Rihanna's matching tatts don't make things official, what will?
He calms his cheating *ss down and actually stay faithful. But you didn't hear that from me.

4. Plaxico Burress: When keeping it real goes wrong?
I'm gonna be real: If the Giants don't WIN the Super Bowl, I'll shoot him.

5. Aren't you secretly hoping the Obamas pick a Rottweiler as their White House dog?
As much as I had hoped Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson would pray at Barack's Inauguration.

6. Why do we keep hearing that all of Jodeci is getting back together?
Yall keep listening for some reason. A better question is, why do you care?

7. What happened to Christina Milian's singing career?
Same thing that happened to her acting career.

8. Isn't Ripley's portrait of Eminem (made from M&M's) brilliant?
Eminem portait of M&M's, fitting and delicious.

9. When did Law & Order and CSI turn into resume builders for rappers- turned- actors?
Somewhere between Ice-T and Ludacris.

10. Are you sipping NUVO yet?
No, that sounds dirty, like Nuva Ring.

11. Can rappers please, please, please, (pretty) please stop creating clothing lines? (No, not Clipse, too!)
Yeah this is pitiful. It's not even like it's high scale like Pharrell's Billionaire Boy's Club or urban chic like Sean John and Rocawear, it's Wal-Mart brands like Master P's crap.

12. Are people done pretending Beyonce's new album is better than Solange's?
Are we going to start pretending that it actually matters if Solange's was better?

13. After Dedication 3, is Lil Wayne the "Best Skitmaker Alive," too?
Don't go there. I don't care if you got navigation don't go THERE! I love a b*tch with glasses too, Weezy!

14. Shouldn't 50 collect and endorsement check for suing Taco Bell?
After losing those few million dollars to the recession, he can use the money.

15. Don't you wish more artists were like Kanye and pushed their album release dates up instead of back?
I wish more artists were like Kanye and put out good music.

16. And who do we have to holler at to cop a pair of Air Yeezy's?
I thought you didn't care for any rapper's clothing line... hypocrite!

17. Won't it be cool to see The Roots as the house band for Jimmy Fallon's late-night show?
Who the f*ck is Jammy Fallon?

18. Is Black History Month still relevant?
Why do we need the shortest month in the year when we have the highest office in the land now? BI-YOTCH!

19. Why doesn't Carmelo Anthony talk to Allen Iverson about those tired braids?
If he doesn't get it by now, he just ain't gettin it.

20. Shouldn't Jim Jones and Juelz Santana be pouring champagne on the girls in the "Pop Champagne" video instead on each other?
In the words of Dipset, "No homo."

>KABOOM<

No comments: