Friday, January 9, 2009

Am I Sprinting?

I'm worried that the actual objective of Cannon Ball Sprint is not being fulfilled. We all know that there are a lot of things that are not said in this world, whether it is between co-workers, friends, people in relationships, politicians and their constituents, etc. It is my belief that these unsaid things are f*cking up the world right now and why hate is a f*cking pandemic that's infecting every generation.

Cannon Ball Sprint was primarily established because I'm an a-hole and I want everyone to smell my sh*t. But, my delusions of grandeur have got me convinced that there is a deeper meaning to all this. That by putting all the crap of the world out there, we are forced to clean it up. By shining a light on haters and exposing the true nature of hate by indulging in it from time to time, we are able to combat and reverse it's devastating effects on the Black community and the WORLD.

Basically, my sh*t can cure such illnesses as HIV, cancer... and hate. Screw Chuck Norris.

But I'm worried that I'm being politically correct. I'm falling prey to... The Unsaid! So many a-hole things I could blog about, and I mentioning gutta Israelis/Palestinians and that people aren't paying to jerk off anymore. Shame on me! I have a responsibility to my followers, my friends, my ego and the friggin WORLD to let it be known.

I rededicate my effort to a full out sprint! I shall carry out a two-front war on running and the Unsaid. Dem nah ready.



>KABOOM<

No comments: